ReviveX® Durable Waterproofing
Spray-On Formula Restores Water Repellency
If your favorite waterproof jacket or soft-shell has lost its water resistance, or your rain gear is no longer shedding rain, don’t throw it out! Spray on ReviveX® Durable Waterproofing to create or restore water, oil and stain repellency on all your favorite outerwear.
How does ReviveX do it? Your rainproof outerwear comes factory-treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR). Over time, it wears off—so you feel wet and clammy, instead of warm and dry. After washing the dirt and oils away with ReviveX Synthetic Cleaner, the waterproofing will bond to the fabric, restoring factory level performance without impacting breathability.
Just spray this water-based formula on wet or dry garments, dry, and enjoy waterproof pants, jackets and rain gear again.
No matter what the weather does, you’ll stay drier—and stay out longer—with ReviveX from Gear Aid™.
- Spray on jackets, soft-shells, fleece, gloves or pants
- DWR with superior abrasion resistance
- Repels water, oil and stains
- Better for the environment, PFOA & PFOS free
- Safe for use on waterproof-breathable fabrics including GORE-TEX® fabric, eVent® and NeoShell®
- Best when used with ReviveX Synthetic Cleaner or ReviveX Down Cleaner
- Convenient to use: spray on a wet or dry garment, and tumble dry or air dry
- Retreat entire garment or target high-wear areas mid-season
- Non-toxic and solvent free
- 10 oz. bottle treats up to 4 garments
- 5 oz. bottle treats up to 2 garments
- Made in USA
Reviews for ReviveX® Durable Waterproofing. Write a review
Must have for the PNW
I live in the Pacific Northwest. It rains here. A lot. I have a 15 mile commute by bike to work one way and rely on ReviveX spray to keep my waterproof gear working. Never causes a loss of breathability. Its super water repellent. And it is really easy to apply. Definitely a worthwhile item to have around.