ReviveX® Spray-On Water Repellent
Durable Formula Restores Water Repellency
If your favorite waterproof jacket has lost its water resistance, or your rain gear is no longer shedding rain, don’t throw it out! Gear Aid’s ReviveX® Spray-On Water Repellent can bring back or create water repellency on all your favorite outerwear, with a durable formula that really works.
How does ReviveX do it? Your rainproof outerwear comes factory-treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR). Over time, it wears off—so you feel wet and clammy, instead of warm and dry. ReviveX bonds to the fabric to restore water resistance, without impacting breathability or your happiness.
Just spray this water-based formula on your garments, tumble dry and enjoy waterproof pants, jackets and rain gear again.
No matter what the weather does, you’ll stay drier—and stay out longer—with ReviveX from Gear Aid™.
- High-performance water repellent
- Creates and restores DWR to any outerwear that can be washed and tumble dried
- Durable formula provides all-season protection
- Safe for use on waterproof-breathable fabrics including GORE-TEXÂ®, eVentÂ® and NeoShellÂ®
- Non-toxic and easy to use
- Available in 5 fl. oz. and 10 fl. oz.