Reusable Gun Camo Protects Tactical Gear and Equipment
- Kryptek Highlander
- Universal Digital
- Desert Digital
- Woodlands Digital
- Mossy Oak Break Up
- Mossy Oak Shadow Grass
- Mossy Oak Obsession
- Mossy Oak Brush
- Realtree AP
- Realtree Max 4
When you need to conceal guns or camouflage gear without leaving behind a sticky residue only one gun camo will do. Camo Form® by McNett® Tactical is a self-adhering, camouflage wrap that is removable and reusable. Use it on guns, scopes, knives, treestands, flashlights —whatever you’re taking into the field.
Camo Form stretches and sticks to itself, and conforms to any shape for a custom fit. When it gets dirty or wet, simply remove, wash, let dry and reapply. The heavy-duty fabric not only protects and conceals tactical gear, but it also adds grip, insulates hands from hot or cold surfaces and quiets clanking objects.
Available in 15 traditional and digital camo patterns, Camo Form keeps gear and guns concealed, covered and ready for action.
- Adhesive-Free, Self-Adhering Gun Camo
- Heavy-Duty Fabric is Washable and Reusable
- Conceal Guns and Camouflage Gear
- Quiet Clanking Objects
- Protect Guns and Equipment from Field Scratches
- Adds Grip
- Camo Wrap Will Not Leave a Sticky Residue When Removed
- Insulates Hands from Hot or Cold Surfaces
- Easy to Cut
- Conforms to Any Shape
- 2’’ x 144’’ Roll Covers One Standard Rifle or Shotgun
- Available in Traditional and Digital Camo Patterns: Realtree® AP™, Realtree Max-4®, Snow, Standard Desert, Digital Desert, Standard Woodland, Digital Woodland, Universal Camouflage, Mossy Oak® Brush, Mossy Oak Shadow Grass, Mossy Oak Break-Up, Mossy Oak Obsession, Black and MultiCam®
- Standard Issue
- Made in USA
Reviews for Camo Form®. Write a review
Camo Form is AMAZING!!! A++++++
I purchased a few rolls of Camo Form after looking for an alternative to having my precision rifle custom painted in digital camo. I am extremely impressed with the quality, feel, how easy it is to use, and the value that Camo Form offers!
I had my rifle wrapped up in less than 5 minutes and was able to apply it to the legs of my bi-pod, my scope, and even my bolt handle!
I love that I can take it off, apply a different pattern, use it multiple times, and remove it if I want to without having to worry about any residue all while knowing that it is protecting my rifle at the same time!
I can't thank the makers of Camo Form enough for providing such an amazing product offered at such a great price. The money I saved over having my rifle painted is huge!
I highly recommend giving this stuff a try, I am sure you will be next in line to write a review telling everyone how great this stuff is!!