Aquaseal® Wader Repair Kit
The End of Leaky Waders
Don’t go on your next fishing trip without packing an Aquaseal® Wader Repair Kit by Gear Aid®. You’ll love how quickly it patches small holes and tears on the fly, so you can get back to the fish—and keep the water out of your waders.
Gear Aid’s Aquaseal Wader Repair Kit makes it easy to patch hip waders and chest waders wherever the fish are biting—by the lake, river, stream or creek. This small but mighty package contains everything you need to permanently repair rubber, neoprene or waterproof-breathable waders, including Gear Aid’s powerful Aquaseal and Tenacious™ patches. At 3.5” x 1”, the Aquaseal Wader Repair Kit fits in your fishing vest and is ideal for keeping that cold, wet feeling out of your favorite waders.
There are never enough fishing trips—so don’t let leaky waders ruin even one. Patch them fast with the Aquaseal Wader Repair Kit.
- Lightweight and compact repair kit makes quick, in-field repairs to waders
- Contains 1/4"oz. tube of Aquaseal® urethane based seam sealer and repair adhesive
- Two Tenacious™ Tape repair patches included
- Application brush included
- Expert Field Repair Guide included
- Safe for use on neoprene and waterproof breathable waders
There are no reviews for Aquaseal® Wader Repair Kit. Write a review