Permanent Repairs for the Whole Family’s Shoes
A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Freesole® by Gear Aid™ offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesole not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urtehane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F). With clear or black color options you'll always have a matching repair with the Color Sync™ colorant kit.
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Freesole.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear or add Color Sync™ colorant for black repairs
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- Made in USA
Reviews for Freesole®. Write a review
Freesole is The Best of The Best Shoes Glue in The World
I tried hard to find the best shoes Glue, the answer is freesole.
Freesole fix my expensive shoe soles (3 pairs my Prada Levitate Shoes),
Freesole improve perfectly, Powerful, Flexible and Durable.
I save so much money and was very satisfied with freesole.
Until today, my observations about the best shoe glue in the world is freesole.
In The Future:
Freesole should provide a nozzle in the sales package,
the nozzle is very useful in the inner and outer sole.
And more Colors Sync (Brown, Grey, White, Blue, Red, etc).
Many Thanks Freesole n McNett